Thursday 10 November 2011

SEEK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE.



Assallamualaikum ...

There are actually a lot that can be derived here from your search engine.

Before there were any seminars or workshops that charged people who wanted to learn how to do things over the internet, I had discovered lots of softwares that were being given away free of charge.

It is still that way and more of it now then ever. However, after I lost a bit of interest due to something which I am not really sure of, suddenly there are people who are willing to part with their money to learn how to get hold of the freebies.

I was also sucked into it thinking that by paying someone, I will be assured of getting the results that I wanted. I revisited MLM again when I came to know that one of my former classmate is doing it. However, soon after I lost money and not to mention the time wasted in all the venture, I came to a rude realization that the internet has improved by leaps and bounds which I am discovering day in and day out. All I need to do is to go to the search engine and writing out my query.

Perhaps one reason why the internet has churned out a lot of freebies is because the amount of self-discovery blogs; just like the one I am writing now; has surfaced with the most important objective mainly to put the thoughts of what had happened to the blogger which they are trying to make sense of it all. As a result people like me will go back to where we started i.e. continue to source out the free softwares that we need to use but the difference now, I have a bit of a mission to enlighten other people about what's happening now in the ever manipulating world.

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah... managed to put Amazon Affiliate ad on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete