Monday 31 October 2011

Disastrous things that happen along the way....

Assallamualaikum

I have asked Allah for His guidance whenever I do not know what to do next. He always answers my doa in terms of connecting me with the people who would guide me along the path that I am going to take. I am going describe some of the disastrous things that happen when I decided to start this journey...

Firstly I went to a workshop with a wealth guru that charged me $900 for 2 sessions with him. What I discovered were just techniques how to get one started and needless to say, this is the start of the disastrous section of my journey where eventually I lost $8K before I realize that I am not going anywhere with it.

How I lost the remaining $7.1K are as follows:-

1.  I followed the advice of one of the participant from the wealth guru class to attend a seminar. I was introduced to a Forex Guru which I paid $2.5K to attend his 3 day course. Needless to say I did not recoup any of it since I lost another $3.6K when I traded in FOREX eventually.

2. I was persuaded into signing into another Forex class which I paid $1K for it just to confirm that I do not have what it takes to trade in Forex. This time around I did not go and trade anything after the class, obviously.

I am not bitter after the experience because I take it as wisdom that Allah is giving me through the failures that I had gone through. So I turned to Allah again to get guidance and direction on the next course of action...

No comments:

Post a Comment