Monday 31 October 2011

Things started to look up ...

Assallamualaikum...

I picked up a car grooming service which I did it with my son and silat students. Managed to get about 8 jobs. At least now I am getting payment from my services. Mostly the jobs come from friends and acquaintances.

During one of the car grooming job, my friend told me that another of my friend was able to get tickets for a Theme Park. I was not particularly fond of this guy so I just let it slide. However, my number was given to him.

That friend contacted me which I ignored at first but I picked up his call and decided to give this ticketing business a try. I leveraged on my network at Facebook and managed to earn $2K in one of the months doing it.

I thought to myself... well finally I found it and I am now truly on my way to do well. I bought a book "Increase your financial IQ" by Robert Kiyozaki but did not read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment