Monday 31 October 2011

Another round of fail attempt...

Assallamualaikum...

Well I thought the ticketing business is my ticket to a better life but it proved to be another test given by Allah because I have not garnered enough wisdom yet. The Theme Park held back the tickets that we ordered and close us out due to its unstable ticketing system. I had to refund $20K worth of tickets back to my customers.

Remembering about the Robert Kiyozaki's book that I bought earlier, I started to read it, cover to cover and discovered all the wrong things that I had done when the goings was good for me. Needless to say I was where I started eventhough my friend tried to revive the business by forming a company.

Yes I did fail again but now I am not losing so much money like the first time where I had lost $8K just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment