Thursday 12 January 2012

Foot Patch: Fake Vs Original


Assallamualaikum,

Recently, one of my dear friend alerted me about the foot patch that is cheaper than what I am providing him. So I went up to the shop and bought a box of it. As I scrutinized the foot patch, it is the one my manufacturer advice me to look out for which they deemed as fake. Of course it is much cheaper that the one I am carrying which comes with fully certification from the world FDA body and its Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) requirements.


The following is the comparison between the fake and the original foot patch which my Manufacturer has provided for me. 






Eventhough I am carrying and distributing the original foot patch which has been getting great reviews from the users I am supplying but I am still holding on to my principal of making the product accessible to the general public especially to my Malay community who were not able to afford this product previously.

The First Patch that I picked up is fake. The Foot Patch that I picked up after that IS THE ORIGINAL.




Left Patch : Original
Right Patch: Fake

I made a closer inspection of both patches and below is my finding.



The following graphic shows how to use the foot patch to its maximum benefit.




These were the two Foot Patches that I used for my heels last night. Observe the left foot patch, it looks brownish grey. The patch on the right just look pitch black. 
This is what I mean when I said the Fake one can turn black whilst the original one has different levels of colour, at this instance, it is brownish grey and it is very much stickier than the black patch.


6 comments:

  1. http://www.devicewatch.org/reports/kinoki.shtml

    it is said that this is not logic as this does not detoxify toxic from body.. useless foot detox patch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that detox foot patches do work. Some work better than others and that may be in part because the concentration of the active ingredients in some is higher. If the active ingredients are not concentrated enough they won't have much effect.
    http://jtrader.hubpages.com/hub/Best-Detox-Foot-Patches-Pads-10-Adhesive-Sheets-Bamboo-Vinegar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fake kinoki delivered to me nov.12, kinoki is SCAM i paid P999.00 psos, walang plaster powdered kinoki pinadala sa akin, manloloko ang nag delivered sa akin ninjaVan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dati nasubukan ko na ang kinoki adhesive pad, ang pinadala sa akin ay hindi adhesive pad, powdered sya..manloloko sla ang mahal pa nman ibinayad ko P999.00 psos.. Warning faked KINOKI idineliver ng courier NINJAVan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah just received mine today and like ng nadeliver po sa inio it's fake..not adhesive..

      Delete
  5. Saan ba dapat mag order ng wala scamer yung tapat

    ReplyDelete