Monday 14 November 2011

Detoxification Patch.

Assallamualaikum ...

As you can see there are two patches on the left. The one on top is a used patch and the one below is of course the unused patch. The used patch shown here was the one I took out from my foot that morning.

The effects that I personally experienced when I use them on the sole of each of my foot are as follows;

1. I felt fresh when I woke up that morning. It has been quite a long time that I feel this way. Probably due to the lack of taking any supplements this past few weeks.

2. Bowel movement both passing motion and urinating was really effortless but were heavy nonetheless. I got a feeling of thorough detoxification after that.

3. The satisfaction of looking at the dark matter on the used patch confirming the detox action on my body.

My daughter and wife used the patches and they experienced the same effect as well.

But beware of the Fake Foot Patches.

The benefits of the the foot patch from the source article.

Another Article about the Detox Foot Patch.

Click Here to see how to put the patch on.

You can paste it at other areas of the foot as well, click Here to view it

Now as I wrote this, the black matter has subsided but the effects of feeling fresh when I woke up in the morning is still very apparent. There was this one time when I have finished my stock, I felt lousy again in the morning but the minute I put the patches on, the feeling came back the very next morning.

Yes. I am totally convinced this foot patches really work and I am fortunate to be able to supply to you at a very reasonable price that can afford you with a healthier and higher quality of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment