Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Opinion on Internet Marketing Part 2

Assallamualaikum ...

It is very important to determine where the source of income of the business is derived. The sort of product that generates it.

Some people do not put any considerations or perhaps less likely to pay any attention to the kind of products that are appearing in their blogs. What they care is the potential income they will get from putting in the campaign in their space.

The last few days that I have been away from writing on this blog had been spent to analyse the Internet Marketing Venture a little bit closer. I do admit that I was pulled into getting the software that can help newbies into this venture. However, my experience stopped me from buying any of it while I continue to hop from one website to another until I stumble upon this forum. After which I decided to continue blogging about my personal discovery over the things that many have claimed to be their vehicle to Financial Freedom.

Video clips about Clickbank and Affiliates from YouTube helped tremendously in my quest of discovering whether is it true one can get income from the internet.

Up to this point, all that I can say about getting online income is harder if you want to do it ethically. Even the ethics that I am prescribing may not be the ethics that the next person shares. I am stating the obvious here, the source of online income is to get visitors to buy stuff from the website that you are maintaining. Just like what I am doing now, continuing to write something of interest so that I am able to capture anyone that cares to read my thoughts.

My opinion on Internet Marketing products is that they are manipulative because one will end up paying more than the listed price. The initial price is normally cheap enough for anyone to pay but they will entice the customer to buy more stuff in order to so called get the results faster. There are even products that make the customer pay monthly. This is the type of product I will not promote to earn my way in the internet world. It goes against my code of ethics in doing business.

You will never be able to find in any of the adverts in my blog that promotes Internet Marketing Systems because at my current state, I find that it is very manipulative and hence I do not subscribe to it. I'd rather promote healthy lifestyle products for that matter.

I am continuing my search after the fact that I have determine where the source of income comes from for me. Next, I am searching the way to generate the traffic towards this blog and I have found a few links that can advice me on how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment