Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Opinion on Internet Marketing Part 1

Assallamualaikum ...

For the pass few days I have been revisiting the world of Internet Marketing. I got to admit, the players in this field have really increased tremendously probably due to the rate of unemployment in many countries.

I am very lucky because I am still holding down a job that can sustain my family life at a very decent level. I have to constantly remind myself of this because it is very easy to take my day job for granted and get distracted by all the internet marketing gimmicks that is spreading all around us.

I stumbled upon this forum and it has really confirmed my assumption on what really is internet marketing. I can safely say almost all the money from Internet Marketing comes from getting people to become Internet Marketeers. Of course, this is my personal opinion of the matter and in way reminding myself not to be caught by video promos that can easily make you part with your money.

Yes, they usually start with an amount that you can afford right away but that is not the only thing that you need to get yourself started, there are other add-ons and at last you would spend around $300 to $500 more. This is the amount they want from you right from the beginning. They have even evolved into a system where you subscribe to their program where you have to pay monthly fees. Well, this will be like providing them with passive income. When they finally achieve this, they will brag about it in their future products that things they have achieved through Internet Marketing which is actually a very manipulated truth.

I should have known better before I even revisit this area. I was sucked into this before but luckily I got free tickets to their workshops because the Internet Marketeers were so desperately looking for someone who can actually put some work behind their program at least the initial stages and they identify me as that person.

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.
    internet marketing portland or

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
    internet marketing portland or

    ReplyDelete