Wednesday 2 November 2011

Meeting with my daughter (part 2 of 4)

Assallamualaikum...

When my daughter finished telling me about her decision of not wanting to take up the offer, I revealed to her  my analysis of the possible reasons that could have made her come to that decision.

1. It could be due to her bad experience when she once resigned from the current company last year and tried to work in another company. She really did not come close to her current standing she had in the current company when she went over to work in the next company.

But the reason she left the first time was totally different from the current situation. My daughter left because she had gone into depression many times due to the amount of stress she had to face. Even then she did hit a few contracts for the company and when she left them for about 9 months, the company did not hit any tenders.

When she came back, she hit another high profile tender for the company...Of course now the boss treat her well and that brings me to another point...

2. The boss is playing the margin game with her, giving her just enough pressure and monetary awards to scramble her mind so that it can make her indecisive and at last resign to the fact that she is getting what she wants from the company. Giving her false hopes and false sense of authority in the company. Continuously telling her stories of failures in the business. Undermining her self-esteem whenever he sees that she is gaining confidence in the job.

I cannot give her any good and convincing advice to counter what her boss has been feeding her with so at last we decided to Sholat Isytiharah together this Thursday. I told her, I will definitely accept the decision given by Allah after we have performed the Sholat...

2 comments:

  1. The Sholat Isythiharah is going to happen tonight... Inshaa Allah (if Allah wills it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We completed the Sholat, the day after the 3rd Sholat Isytikharah, my daughter told me that she still feels badly about taking up the offer. So I agreed with her decision this time.

    ReplyDelete