Thursday 17 November 2011

Have to keep the momentum going.

Assallamualaikum ...

I would always take the opportune time to check on my daughter's thought about the business start up. I am well aware that this is absolutely necessary because at the stage she is right now, the idea can simply slipped away and procrastination will sip in.

Just look at me, the main reason I start this blog is to facilitate the idea of starting my business but somehow I have digressed into researching and revisiting Internet Marketing.

Back to the main thing again... Yesterday the opportune time came again and I started to ask my daughter about at which stage was she in at the moment. She was apologetic that she had not given it much thought since the last time we spoke. This was no surprise to me at all and I was prepared for it to happen.

I went in straight into the next step that she should embark upon. Now, she should look into the kind of people she would employ in order for the company to hit the very first tender that our company is going to work on. The kind of sub-contractors she would like to work with. Even though we may not be able to get them but just the thought of getting them excites us.

What got her excited was the fact that we will be in a position to hire our friends that we have worked with before. The kind of people that we have bonded not just through good times but most importantly during hard times. We have identified one person and he would be our first employee... Inshaa Allah (If Allah wills it)

And by the way, I am able to supply the medicinal foot patch as well if you are living in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment