Friday 18 November 2011

Ask and you will get. Sholat Hajat.

Assallamualaikum ...

Today's Khutbah Jumaat (Islam's Friday Sermon) did strike a chord with what I am doing now. It has reaffirmed my belief towards the teaching of Islam as the only way of life for all mankind.

In comparison to the movie "The Immortals" where the Gods have never answered the people's prayer which led to the uprising of the villain to free "The Titans". On the contrary, in Islam, our ONE AND ONLY GOD, ALLAH always answers our prayers. I can even proof it through the instances in my life that becomes the testimony of Allah's Grace towards me and my family.

In Islam, we are taught several prayers to perform for specific need. Previously I have touched on " Sholat Isytikharah" and now I want to touch on "Sholat Hajat".

"Hajat" means "What I want". It is a gift from Allah to mankind for everyone to ask HIM for everything that you want out of life. I have seen the different ways the Wealth Guru showed me on the power of the mind to seek what it wants, you can check out YouTube, type in "Think and Grow Rich" and check it out yourself there.

SUJUD IN SHOLAT
In fact that is exactly how it is done through the power of the mind and in Islam we focus the "Wants" as though it is already granted by Allah when we put our forehead in sujud like the one you see in the picture. Of course there are several Surahs (verses from the Holy Quran) being recited in that particular position to enhance the prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment