Wednesday 2 November 2011

Cancelled appointment

Assallamualaikum...

I have just cancelled my appointment with my friend the property agent. I have gone through the list and I found out that there is not much things that he and me can benefit from the meeting at this moment. Of course I will engage him again when the moment is right and I got something concrete for him but now is really too pre-mature for this to happen.

I need to do this more often that is come out with a checklist of the things I need to do and sleep over it. If the morning after brings with it some uneasy feeling than I should take heed of it, I got to go with my gut feeling and this morning I felt that there is nothing solid to discuss and we would waste each other's time if I were to proceed with the meeting...

1 comment:

  1. Well, my hunch time was right on target... My friend read this blog and he told me exactly where he can be of service to me...
    I guess this just confirms the direction I have to take in this venture...
    Alhamdulillah... My appreciation to Allah SWT.. Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin :)

    ReplyDelete