Thursday 3 November 2011

Meeting with my daughter (part 3 of 4)

Assallamualaikum...

When business people says that they are not doing well in their business, that's the clue for you to go into it. I've seen this happen. When people says trust me on this, that's when they want to cheat you. This is just human nature. The objective or motivation for them to say this is to deter the listener from going into business and putting off the idea that you are going to be cheated... that is how slick and slippery the situation in business.

I am writing about this because my daughter's boss keep saying that it is not as rosy as what she thinks about running a general contractor business but he is enjoying every minute of it, showing off his Rolex watch, going to expensive holidays, owning properties all over the island etc... He just do not want any more competition or shutting out anyone who have this idea opening a lucrative business that he is enjoying and wants to continue enjoying for the rest of his life. But enough talk about him which is not my priority when I set up this blog...

The next thing that I asked my daughter that night was, "Are you still interested to set up our business ?" without batting an eyelid, she said, "Yes, of course." A sudden rush of cool relief runs down my whole being. I have prepared for a negative answer but I guess I will not have to use it this time... Alhamdulillah


No comments:

Post a Comment