Saturday 5 November 2011

BEWARE OF GOLD INVESTMENT SCHEME.

Assallamualaikum...

Like I said before, NO MLM for me...

Recently a friend of mine called me while I was driving to work in the morning and said that he wants me to check out a gold investment scheme. It is not buying gold but investing in a gold mine company based in Panama. Can score big time he says..

I asked him to SMS me the website and I will check it out for him.

I received the SMS and google it. Yes if I just click on the links on the first page of google, everything seems to be legit but as I open the rest of google, the company's history start to come up until I landed on a page that can even connect me to a Singapore government page to show that the company is on the Alert List.

I called that friend of mine to reveal it to him and even emailed him the link to proof that it is a scam. He sounded disappointed and even wanted to defend it saying that this was being introduced by his manager that got so many to sign up already. Knowing my friend, I hoped he has not signed up yet...

The same day another acquaintance which I know doing MLM, sms me and tried to arrange for a meeting to discuss about exactly the same venture but now the company is mining at some other place... I flatly said I am not interested after I checked out the website that he gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment