Wednesday 9 November 2011

ADVERT ON MY BLOG


Assallamualaikum ...

I thought it would not be such a hassle to put in an advertisement on my blog to see whether is it true bloggers do get paid through it. For all of you wondering about the funny things happening on my blog, let me tell you this. Yes, I am experimenting with several of the online advertisement provider that is recommended from this link. 

Got to the website when I failed to monetize my blog using Adsense that is provided by blogger.com that is hosting this blog. I was elated when I thought I finally managed to figure it out. But AdBrite turned down my application as well.

When I went back to the list of other alternative ad provider, Clicksor caught my attention and I went in to register myself. Their approval is almost instantaneous so I straightaway put their code in. That evening I can see the ad appearing on my blog but this morning it disappeared.

I went back to the list but before that I checked my email and saw that my Chitika application was approved. Go through all the necessary steps and now you can see the Chitika advertisement board on my blog. I tried to click one of it and yes.. there are provider from Singapore listed on it as well.

I will continue to experiment on ways to monetize this blog and I will update if or when I got my first payment from this venture.... Inshaa Allah. 

1 comment:

  1. This is really great man !!! even items from Gmarket inside advertising...

    ReplyDelete