Friday 18 November 2011

Allah granted my Hajats.

BERDOA
Assallamualaikum ...

Yes, Allah has answered all the "Hajats"(Wants) that I have seek upon HIM and the following is the list of things that I have been granted by Allah. It will also serve as a reminder to me, so that I will always remember the gift from Allah and not take it for granted.

My children have always asked me to do "Sholat Hajat" together whenever they have something that they really want. However, it is very true that the wish will not be granted right away because this is where Allah test the faith of HIS believer, the Mukmins. There will always be interim happenings even failure before Allah grants your wish. If you do not take notice of it, you would simply missed it and forgot that it is Allah that have granted you what you wanted simply because you have asked HIM.

For example, there was this instance when my eldest daughter wanted so much to hit a particular tender and the both of us perform the "Sholat Hajat". The tender was worth $10 million. In the end, the rival company got it. We were not fast to blame Allah that HE did not listen to our prayers but we just accept the reality of not getting the tender. However, just after a few months, my eldest daughter hit 2 tenders consecutively which are worth $15 million in total and I was quick to remind her that Allah truly has granted our wish and not only that rewarded us more than what we have asked for because of the "Sholat Hajat" and the faith towards HIS promise that HE would give anything that we asked for provided we have an unwavering faith towards Allah The All Mighty, All Knowing.

My second daughter got her wish to have a good career. She is now pursuing a diploma to become a Teacher. My son wanted to do well in his exams and pursue a good career for his future. We performed the "Sholat Hajat"  and here is another twist again. My son did not pass well in the major exam but now he is very happy and got very high marks in the course he is pursuing in Civil Engineering. He feels absolutely great about the path he is taking. I reminded him that it was because we did the "Sholat Hajat" and Allah has again granted my son's wish of being able to pursue a rewarding career.

From these experience, I lay witness that There is No other God Except Allah and Muhammad s.a.w. is the messenger of Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment