Tuesday 1 November 2011

Let's get back to the topic...

Assallamualaikum...

I am thinking... why should I resign from my job and join my daughter when she decides to set up her business ? I do not know a thing about her industry except for a layman view of the process which is definitely not vital for the survival of the company. Might as well we employ someone that can help directly like an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, perhaps those at entry level candidate that we can groom and assist my daughter directly taking away the daily grind of the job while Yana (my daughter) goes into managing the business daily activities.

Of course I will take on the job as much as possible and be as effective as I can, perhaps along the line of admin, research and development areas of the company. I do not have to draw any salary from the company at all, since I still hold my current job.

No comments:

Post a Comment