Thursday 8 December 2011

Complete video instructions of how to use multiple foot patches

1. This is the first step that you have to take to ensure that you have pasted the correct side of the foot patch on to the sticker.


2. This video clip shows you how to stick the patch on to the ball of the feet area. This would remove toxic waste above your chest area. Particular when you have stiff neck and wanting to have better skin complexion. The stiff neck did subside a little at time for me but I do not have skin problem so I may need some one to give a testimony concerning this.


3. I have tried to put on 2 foot patches on each foot these pass few days, like the one shown in this video clip and it worked like a charm. When you paste it on the heels, detox action will be from the hips and below. It could probably give some relief to all the strained muscles by removing the lactic acid that contributes to the pain.


4. This was what I saw when I peeled the patches the very next morning... It is all black and sticky.
That's good because it showed that I got lots of toxins removed from my body. When there are not much toxin, the patch will have White spots in the center. The dark and sometimes sticky matter will appear at the edge of the foot patch.



No comments:

Post a Comment