Wednesday 21 December 2011

Selling My Way...

Assallamualaikum,


First and foremost this article is for the Facebook Page that I have just created.

Lately I have the opportunity to distribute two health product i.e. The Detox Foot Patch and The Collagen Pills.

I am only selling health products that I am using personally and have reaped in its benefits. So in other words before I want to sell it, I must believe in it.
Needless to say both the products are doing what they are suppose to do and I am totally convinced of its effectiveness. 


 Basically the way I do business is simple and direct.

1. If it is going to be selling a product. Then I will get THE CHEAPEST, THE BEST, THE MOST TASTY AND GRATIFYING thing and redistribute among my affiliates. No Multi-Level. YOU SELL...YOU GAIN.
If you think my price is cheap enough for you to redistribute it and leverage on others, than do it so that you can sell more and everyone will be happier with the amount of reward you will get at the end of the sales. NO KICKBACK REWARD STRUCTURE....

2. If I am going to go into the service line, then I will provide A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE THAT IS SECOND TO NONE !!! Almost everything will be taken care of FROM THE FIRST HELLO TO THE LAST GOODBYE !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment