Monday 31 October 2011

Trying to create alliance

Assallamualaikum...

I had my first meeting with my daughter concerning the business plan we are supposed to come up with by late December 2011. This is the first time we sat down to work on it. My daughter came up with the daily operational cost which come up to around $10K per month.

Well, this is just a rough estimate and I feel that a lot of it will be strike off when we present it to my businessman friend / investor. The whole business plan seems to be too shallow so I decided to do some research in the internet and still www.richcontractor.com provides the best advice... I have even posted a comment ...


"Hey Scott,
Appreciate very much that you have created this site and still answering questions up to the present moment.
I have a daughter who’ve worked in a main contractor firm for 4 years as a quantity surveyor and purchaser. Recently a friend of mine who I have consulted about starting up my own business, told me that I am sitting on a gold mine that I have yet to tap on. He was referring to my daughter of course and he is even willing to put up half of the capital as an investor if I can come up with a business plan that will employ my daughter’s expertise.
My daughter is actually quite good in her field landing some high profile contracts for her company. Her work rate is very high (clocking more than 14hrs per day). The way I see it, she could easily survive doing it for her own, like setting up her own business with me. However, eventhough I do not know anything about building construction but I am good with account softwares and internet marketing.
Need your advice on the type of business we should engage ourselves in.
Thank you for your kind attention."

However, as I was writing the comments down it triggers my thoughts to connect with another friend who is a property agent. I sms him to set up an appointment and he agreed to see me in a couple days time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment