Thursday 16 February 2012

My Food Supplement Intake Routine.

Assalamualaikum..



As I am getting older, I find myself with less energy especially in the morning. I am so used to sleeping late and I cannot just change my sleeping pattern. This has left me feeling tired every morning. But all this stops recently and I started to feel fresh every morning with a more satisfying sexual intimacy with my other half when I started to take a range of health supplements. It has really impacted my daily life so much so that I decided to make it into my own line of health supplements which I named it after my beloved wife and the brand is JuRia.

The objective to make it into my own line of health supplements is to reduce the price to a level where you do not have to "cut off your limbs" or only the privilege circle can enjoy the good wholesome high quality lives. If you have obtained the level of alertness and health that can enable you to be more productive daily, you can even take the capsules on alternate days so that you can stretch your supply even longer and save on buying other health supplements.

Hence, it is not necessarily that you have to finish one bottle in a month even though each bottle contains 60 capsules for a 2 capsule per intake dosage. If you were to get 1 bottle of Energy Booster and 1 bottle of Habbatus Saudah, if you can alternate the intake (e.g. 1 day you take Habbatus Saudah and the next day you take Energy Booster) so that both can last you for 2 months, (of course this is when you are at the healthy level and would just like to keep it that way). This is because by using herbal treatment, it is the length of time you are under its influence will determine how well your absorption is and how much your cell will remain strong or developing new ones.

My Health Supplement Intake Regime.

1. Wake up in the morning:  2 capsules of Habbatus Saudah.

2. Right before I leave my office: 2 capsules of Energy Booster.

3. Preparation to Sholat Marghrib : Prepare 1 sachet of Teh Barito. I will drink it after Sholat.

4. Before bedtime :  a. Drink another sachet of Teh Barito.
                              b. 2 capsules of Collagen.
                              c. Paste 1 Foot Patch on each sole of my feet. (use 2 foot patches)

This has really uplifted my whole being and I will be going for a medical check up to further prove my state of well-being ... Inshaa Allah.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment